My rants about anything and everything. My personal space to write my ramblings. Feel free to disagree.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

/

I am a big time dreamer. Seriously…I feel like there is this guy inside me who meticulously weaves all these vivid illusions that feel so real and authentic.

If one could compile all the dreams I have had, we could make a hundred movies on almost all genres. More than just the number of dreams, it is the sense of exactness and the attention to detail given by this guy inside me.

I decided to write about it and went on to create a brand new blog devoting it entirely for some of the strangest, funniest, erotic, horrific and mostly nonsensical dreams I have had.

While setting I up I wanted to use a nice looking template. I had to spend quite some time to get that up and working. So much so that I think I should post a note on my technical blog about it.

But anyways, please do visit my new blog extension at:



1 comments:

Javed Jaghai said...

I envy you! I never have dreams, hehe. Perhaps something is wrong with me. I have a huge imagination, but it stops working when I rest. I'm gonna check it out :D

Search This Blog

Text Widget

About us

My Instagram

Pages

Followers

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

| Free Blogger Templates