My rants about anything and everything. My personal space to write my ramblings. Feel free to disagree.

Monday, November 21, 2011

/

I got reminded of a song from a 1996 tamil movie called Andha Naal.

Nicely rendered by K.J.Yesudas and quite a melodious one.

When I tried hunting it down on the internet, could not find a downloadable version anywhere. So I now have it uploaded in cooltoad. The link is given below for all the music lovers:

Andha Naal Unmai Yaavume - Andha Naal (1996)

Cheers!

1 comments:

Hari said...

Thanks for sharing. It was one of those songs which got forgotten in due course of time. The movie was also a good one (especially prem... thought it was cool when i were a kid. :)

Search This Blog

Text Widget

About us

My Instagram

Pages

Followers

Unordered List

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

| Free Blogger Templates