My rants about anything and everything. My personal space to write my ramblings. Feel free to disagree.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

/

Just like many others, I spend almost 70% of my time in front of my computer – coding. I got used with listening to music while I am at it. It helps me a lot by preventing any external distractions especially when I am doing tasks which are repetitive, not involving much of any thinking process.

A friend of mine once gave me a bunch of S.Ve Shekar and Crazy Mohan drama’s in mp3 format and I seriously got hooked to it. Having got used to listening to comedy, I wanted more and started ripping off some of my favorites from as many videos I could. Here is one of my all time favorite – Thiruvilayadal 

http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=399173

Nagesh is Dharumi and Lord Siva aptly played by Sivaji, tries to help him. But eventually the Dharumi gets bullied by Chief Poet – Nakkeerar played by A.P.Nagarajan (who also happens to be the director of the movie). All of this because the King (Muthuraman) had a stupid doubt when he was fondling his wife:

Of course, the charm in “watching” would be missing, but having watched these scenes over a million times, they roll in my head as I listen to it. 

Nagesh - Great comedian with the veteran Sivaji Ganesan – some good humor and great Tamil dialogues.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Text Widget

About us

My Instagram

Pages

Followers

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

| Free Blogger Templates