My rants about anything and everything. My personal space to write my ramblings. Feel free to disagree.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

/

I don’t know if it is just me who feels this way, but I hate it when people at work peep into your monitor especially when you are reading your emails. I think it is unethical and just portrays a person’s ill manners.

It is fine if I invite someone to see something, but I just can’t stand people staring at my desktop, seeing what I am typing. It is each one’s private space. Please don’t freaking invade it!

Ah good, here is this person reading this already as I am typing it…and now he has turned his head away…as if he knew nothing… Great! Hope it stays that way forever.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Text Widget

About us

My Instagram

Pages

Followers

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

| Free Blogger Templates