My rants about anything and everything. My personal space to write my ramblings. Feel free to disagree.

Monday, June 3, 2013

/

 
I vividly remember watching and thoroughly enjoying this episode of "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" where he was talking about Philately and how the word sounded like some dirty sex thing...

"What are you doing?"

"Uh?... Philateling...."


He went on to talk about how Philately is the nerdiest thing that one could do sticking their tongue to bits of paper called stamps and stick them around...

His banter continued and he started to talk about the effects of eMail... While I do not remember exactly word by word of what he said, this is roughly about it:

"
Email has totally ruined the Art of Licking...  People now do not know what to do with all the extra saliva and now have to start licking something else instead
"

I was a "Philatelist" while I was in school and I did feel offended the whole time he was making fun of stamp collectors - but its Craig Ferguson... He is funny.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Text Widget

About us

My Instagram

Pages

Followers

Unordered List

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

| Free Blogger Templates